a few things:
1. this week i tried to add up how many miles i've ran with my trusty sauconys, close to 1000! they've covered a lot of pavement. the next pair i buy i'm going to keep track of how many miles exactly.
2. it's 63 degrees today! i instantly forgave rexburg for it's awful winter and we're on speaking terms again.
3. i seriously wish i hadn't cut my bangs. they're in that awkward stage already and i'm having regrets. i realized i'm turning into one of those girls who is way too attached to their hair, but with good reason! it takes a long time to grow it out!
4. i changed my major yeah, again. one of my goals for twenty-ten was to pick a major and stick with it. well, i did for all of 2010 so if i change it in 2011 i'm okay, right? i'm officially a psychology major and will graduate as one! don't believe me? well, believe it when you see it, baby. instead of a minor i'm doing two "clusters" one in theatre and one in musica. my education has proved to be like a bad day of what-to-wear. you know when you put on an outfit, it's eh, so you try on nearly everything in your closet and end up walking about the door in the first outfit you put on thinking how easy (and less messy) it would have been if you'd just stayed in it? that's my education. i started as a psychology major, spent a brief period entertaining the idea of special education, jumped to music, switched to art, declared secondary art ed, then back to psychology for good. some call me wishy-washy.
5. i have to work all weekend. boo. but tomorrow we're getting up early and going rock climbing, it's one of the few things i'll wake up early for.
6. i'm really glad general conference is this weekend.
7. this morning i woke up to lando listening to a *ben kweller radio station, he was singing along as he shaved, me gusta.
happy weekend, weekend.