1. Summer is here! I don't think you'll ever hear me say that I'm ready for the summer to be over. (Luckily, it collapses into Fall.)
2. There are only 4 weeks left in this semester. Wait, what? Yes, that's what I said. I feel like I'm getting all Mom-ish and 2-months-today-I-can't-believe-how-fast-my-baby-is-growing-omg-i'm-weeping-stop-growing-right-now-!-!-!-! on this semester but really? 4 WEEKS LEFT! Crazyyyyyyyyy.
3. I just went to see my dear friend Katie's 3rd directorial debut! It was a play written by E.S. Randall (a student here on campus) and Katie blew me away. I am so lucky to know good, talented, beautiful people like her.
4. I've been making some plans with family members to visit this summer. A sister, a brother, a Mom and some cousins. We cannot wait! Everyone come! We'll show you a good time and make you homemade chocolate ice cream. Have you ever had Grandma Lines homemade chocolate ice cream? It's worth the drive.
5. We take Burry on a walk every evening, seems like a healthy life choice, no? Well we just found out that Artic Circles cones are only 79 cents all summer so now our walks are pretty counter productive.
Happy almost Friday friends! Kayaking is on the forecast!