<
>
<

30.5.12

"you're the best!"


I spent Memorial Day weekend with my Arizona girls, Bek, Bryn, Aevy and E (although Bryn spent the majority of her life in Hillsborough and she reminded me this weekend that she is an "Oregon girl") and there is no other way I would have wanted to spend it. I love these littles so much my heart hurts just thinking about them. They are the funniest, the cutest, the sweetest, and the best.

I also spent my Memorial Day weekend eating. I can't really decide if my next sentence should be said in pride or shame? Tia Rosas (Thanks Lines!) Liberty Market, Thai Chile, Bahama Bucks, and Postino East. I'm going with pride.  But I didn't gain a pound thanks to Bryn, I dare you to try and keep up with that girl for longer than 10 minutes.

Miss you already my Arizona girls.

7 comments:

Talia Jensen said...

i'm jealous you got to visit the valley of the sun- i was born in AZ and miss living and visiting there. and bahama bucks is the best of the best!

kate said...

Man.. you just had to mention Bahama Bucks didn't you?! I kid I kid. I crave all things frozen and sweet these days. That sounds awesome right now.

You and your sis are gorgeous! Glad you had a fun weekend, Kate!

Liz said...

Bottom left picture = beautiful.

mad white woman said...

There's absolutely no shame in indulging in some of the finest eateries in the good state of Arizona. No shame at all my friend.

It's always fun to see pictures of Beka and her girls. I can't believe how big they are getting! But still cute as ever. :)

sbk said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your weekend in AZ. It was fun running into you at Liberty Market! We obviously share the same fondness for East Valley eateries:)

Unknown said...

sooo good to see you kate!! we already miss you, bentley especially. she loves kate :)

you are beautiful as always, next time stay a little longer eh?

angela hardison said...

next time let's get lunch! i'll take you to a new yummy spot somewhere.