<
>
<

20.11.11

mighty

Baby Brigham passed away early Tuesday morning. Can I talk about anything else? I got a call early Tuesday morning and walked about campus later that day wondering why people were there, living their normal lives, not affected by this.

This year has been a year of bad news. Some you know about and some you don't. But the kind of bad news that comes in through your ears and shoots through your whole body all the way into your toes and the ends of your finger tips, the kind of bad news you feel, the kind that breaks your heart. The kind you wish you could take from everyone you love. The kind that makes you feel guilty for how little you can handle and how strong they are.

Brigham is the light of this year, truly. I believe so fully in God and Christ and our life after this life. I know exactly where Brigham is and what work he is doing. I know why he came to this earth...why all of us come. I know Brigham will comfort his mother throughout her life. I know Brigham changed people's lives, mine included. I know Christ's atonement isn't only for remission but for renewal. I know that families are together always. And forever.

I love you baby Brigham.

"Despair is suffering without meaning." -Viktor Frankl.