<
>
<

12.2.11

cress creek

since i can't be sitting around a campfire wearing a hippie headband- a winter hike sufficed. the weather was perfect today! we were so excited when ty and ali called to see if we wanted to join because, like i've said before, ty knows the coolest places around here, we get some dog-time via bowser, and we've been itching to get outdoors. every time we get together with them we end up planning some elaborate trip but guys, i'm serious about 311 on 3-11 and zions park.

8 comments:

brandilyn said...

could you and landon BE any cuter?? these pictures turned out fantastic! i love 'em!

kate said...

Great photos, kate.

I love that you guys like 311. Graham and I connected over 311 when we first met, and our song is "love song" by them! I hope you guys really do 311 day! It's been a dream of mine since age fourteen.

angela hardison said...

absolutely beautiful. and i like your boots.

dejoiss said...

The dog is so cool~! I want to play with it! :)

Dejoiss

laurice. said...

Oh My that dog is adorable! I love it. Wished it was yours. Love the picture of you and Landon.

R A C H A E L said...

What a pretty couple!! Have a happy Valentines day!

Mandy said...

I was worried you left me and the blog world forever.

This new one is formatted so perfect. Love it.

Bekah: said...

great pictures.