<
>
<

22.1.09

mom, you should be proud

not really though, today is the test. lets hope the seams don't bust while i'm out thrifting.

i sewed below skirt, my momma got me a sewing machine for christmas and said she would teach me. (she is a master seamstress) she put me and my sister in sewing classes one summer in high school and my friends mom taught the class. i'd drop boris off and sneak into my friends basement and sit and talk with him untill the class was over. i totally regret it. i decided i didn't want to wait to learn so i read the manual on how to thread it, and started sewing, gasp. it was like a bad haircut, i just had to keep taking length off until it was even. i found this material at goodwill over a year ago and i have always wanted to do something with it. so here it is, just don't look too close.

note to self: no bending over today